Sunday, May 14, 2006

Not Again

Tuesday, August 09, 2005


I got to the train station this morning in time for my train for a change. Went to the coffee shop and got my all important regular coffee then went and stood in the same place I had stood for the last 3 years. About four minutes later the train arrived and the doors (as they do every morning) stopped and opened right in front of me. As I stepped on to choose which one of the many seats to sit on, this little fat women barged in to me from behind. She then turns round and says "You did that" in a how could you do that kind of way. Well, I had been up for an hour and had three sips of coffee. I was stunned. I replied " What, when did I do that" It was at this point I noticed that the hole carriage was looking at us. I missed what she said next as my mind wandered off to thinking about the sausage sandwich I was going to have when I got to work. I really did not need this. So I said " I have not got a clue what you are talking about woman". She started to say something else but I cut her off by raising my voice and repeating my last statement, then went and sat down in the hope she would leave me alone. Which she did. When I changed she nearly got on the same carriage as me on the next train but one look at my face and she got on the next carriage. I had not touched a single person from the time I got up till she walked in to me. Not even when I was given 5 pence change from the coffee. Why do these people always pick on me ?

Talking about nuts, I bought a bag of Spicy Roasted Balti Peanuts. On the back there was the following Warning. This product may contain traces of nuts. For crying out loud if you take away the nuts all you got left is vegetable oil, salt and spices. Which is not to be underestimated. I got some in my eye and it was not fun. Stung like a good un.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home